Take a bite out of Kennebunkport, Maine's eclectic culinary scene on this 2.5-hour guided walking tour. You will have the opportunity to taste locally caught lobsters, homemade chowders, and much more as you learn the history of this village on the sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at 2 Ocean Ave., Kennebunkport, ME at the benches near Gibran Gifts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The tour will take place rain or shine.
- Local partner will actively work with sensitivities and dietary preferences related to gluten, seafood, nuts and vegetarianism
- All guests should bring a bottle of water as beverages are not provided at most stops