Take a bite out of Kennebunkport, Maine's eclectic culinary scene on this 2.5-hour guided walking tour. You will have the opportunity to taste locally caught lobsters, homemade chowders, and much more as you learn the history of this village on the sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at 2 Ocean Ave., Kennebunkport, ME at the benches near Gibran Gifts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The tour will take place rain or shine.
- Local partner will actively work with sensitivities and dietary preferences related to gluten, seafood, nuts and vegetarianism
- All guests should bring a bottle of water as beverages are not provided at most stops