Stroll through the oldest area of Kennebunkport and gaze at sea captains' homes dating back to 1798. Take a guided journey through time, learn about the former residents, and see the colorful gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the benches near Gibran's.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- You will walk approximately 2 miles. The stroll is entirely outdoors and the guide will seek shade where ever possible
- Dogs are allowed provided they are leashed and well-behaved