Take a private guided tour of the old Kazimierz district, which has been the center of Krakow's Jewish life for over 500 years. Walk through the maze of narrow streets and try traditional kosher food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Polish, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name at The Jewish Cultural Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing