Depart from Warsaw for the day to explore the town of Kazimierz Dolny, the home of Polish art. Whilst there, explore a 13th-century Roman-style castle, hike through nature, and sample local delights from the various cafes and restaurants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your driver will be holding an iPad with your name on it and will wait no longer than 5 minutes after your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine