While walking through the streets and yards of Kaunas old town you will newly discover Kaunas: a romantic, cozy and mysterious city. During this tour you wander through Laisvės avenue, visit the "White Swan" and learn the love story of two young people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Lithuanian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at Castle of Kaunas (main doors). Alternatively, contact the local supplier prior to the tour to arrange a meeting point near your accommodation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You spend 2 hours outside, so you will have to dress according to the weather and wear comfortable shoes.