Soar over three different valleys and experience ocean and coastal views on this family fun tour. Enjoy the thrill as you fly through the air and take in your beautiful surroundings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy this family-friendly 5 line zipline adventure
- Fly above acres of untouched Hawaiian landscape with awe-inspiring lush mountains and stunning ocean views
- Learn about Kauai’s rich history and unique culture from expert guides
- 5 line zipline tour
- Local guide
- Safety equipment is provided
- GoPro, available for rental
- Gratuities, optional
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Children under 8 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Shops at Kukui'ula 2829 Ala Kalanikaumaka St. Poipu, HI 96756Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- You must be at least 10 years old and weigh between 80 and 260 pounds for this tour.
- Children 14 years and younger must have an adult participant on tour with them. An adult must sign a waiver for each child. Please confirm everyone in your group meets these requirements.
- You must be able to hike 2 to 3 miles at elevation and over uneven surfaces.
- You must be free of chronic heart problems to be able to participate.
- It is not safe to zipline while you are pregnant or if you have had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees, or back.
- Wear shoes with a fully-enclosed toe and heel, such as an athletic or hiking shoe. Shoes must be snug fitting. Sandals with open sections or 5 finger shoes are not permitted.