Enjoy trip from Katowice to picturesque village in Czech Republic. Visit the Rock City and explore this unique world of labyrinths created by forces of nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Polish, English, German
- Pickup included
- Pick up is at your accommodation located in Katowice.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important informations
- There are many stairs involved and some hills so be sure to wear suitable shoes and comfortable clothes. Cap and sunglasses might be useful as well.
- Boat cruise is optional. It lasts around 20 minutes, but takes place only when 30 people is collected. Also during some holidays the queue can be long and waiting time can be extended to 1 hour.
- For a people who use wheelchair - there is only one part of the route (around 1 km) which is suitable for wheelchairs and still demand some strength, because of unpaved road.