Take the shortest trail available to reach the Himalayas closely. The trail is famous for its beautiful views and fantastic nature and culture, with this less-requented and less-crowded trail providing an immensely peaceful experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, English, French, German
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from any location in the Kathamndu valley.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A good level of physical fitness is required as you will be walking between 6 to 7 hours a day
- Trekking gear is needed, a packing list will be sent to you when you book