Explore the culture and traditions of the Himalayan people on this 3-day hike from Chisapani to Nagarkot. Trek through the dense forests of Shivapuri National Park, visit mountain villages, and take in views of the snow-capped Himalayas along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Trek through the lush landscape of Shivapuri National Park
- Enjoy beautiful views of the Himalayan Mountains
- See the beautiful village of Sankhu and explore the Changu Narayan Temple
- Private transfers to and from Kathmandu.
- Welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- Breakfasts (2), lunches (2), and dinner (2).
- 1 night's shared accommodation in Kathmandu (twin deluxe).
- 2 nights' accommodation in a teahouse or lodge.
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park entry fee and permit.
- Down jacket and 4 seasons sleeping bag rental.
- All government and local taxes.
- Private airport transfers.
- Visa fees.
- International flights and departure taxes.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and dinner in the city.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet the group at Alpine Club of Himalaya (Chaksibari Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal) for the transfer to Sundarijal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes