Fly above the roof of the world on a 3.5-hour helicopter flight across Mount Everest and admire the majestic peaks of Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Pumori, Cho Oyu, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Kathmandu or Lalitpur
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The best months for this tour are from September to May, however, the tour is available all year
- You should bring a windproof down jacket, trousers, a sun Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, a bottle of water, toilet paper, a camera/mobile phone, and your passport or a copy
- The helicopters can only carry a maximum of 5 passengers at a time
- The National Park fee will be paid on the day of the tour and costs $30USD per person