Spend a day on a water safari canoeing along Croatia's Zrmanja River as you encounter waterfalls and easy rapids, hidden swimming pools, and a steep-sided canyon! Enjoy a day in this perfectly clear water that flows through a spectacular canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Kaštel Žegarski, North Dalmatia. Driving Distance: Zadar (75 km), Sibenik (85 km), Zagreb (270 km.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Packed lunch
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Don’t forget to bring shorts or a bathing suit, T-shirts, spare socks and sandals (or sport shoes), towels, sunscreen, and water. In case of colder weather, bring along a long-sleeved shirt
- No previous kayaking experience is needed and even children from 6 years of age, accompanied by parents, can participate
- Please note that rafting boats are used in case of high water levels
- In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions, the local supplier will reschedule the activity