Enjoy a leisurely drive to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) and learn about the area's history, native flora & fauna. Watch the sunset over these magnificent domes. See their colours change whilst enjoying sparkling wine and nibbles. Return back in time for dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 165 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The departure and return times vary throughout the year due to different sunset times, as such the tour time on your voucher may not be accurate. This tour departs 1.5 hours prior to sunset. Please contact AAT Kings Reservations Team on 1300 228 546/ +61 2 9028 0880 to confirm your tour 24-48 hours prior to departure and to reconfirm your exact pickup time to avoid missing your tour. Please be at your pickup location 10 minutes prior to your reconfirmed pickup time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please bring enclosed walking shoes, flynet in summer months, warm layers in cooler months and a water bottle at all times of the year.