Take a day trip to the Greek island of Kastellorizo during your stay in Kaş with this ferry transfer. Visit the Red Castle and Blue Cave —one of the largest in Europe, home to endangered monk seals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Larsoy Travel Tourism Office Andifli Mahallesi Liman Sokak 4 B, 07580 Kaş/Antalya Our Office Located at opposite of the Mosque at the harbor between Ora Kebap and Erdem MarketOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The ferry ride is 20 minutes each way
- All European Union citizens can visit Greece without special permission. Other nationalities should enquire before booking. Green passport-holding Turkish citizens or any Turkish citizens with a Schengen visa can enter Kastellorizo without a visa. Any other Turkish citizen must obtain a visa
- Any traveler from Kaş to Kastellorizo must be documented by the relative authorities and so must submit passport, visa, or EU Identification documentation in advance