Do something entirely different on your visit to Israel and spend 3 hours learning how to cook traditional middle-eastern dishes in a hands-on workshop. Afterwards you’ll get to eat the delicious dishes you’ve just prepared at a feast with your host.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Experience the real Galilee through hands-on preparation of traditional Arabic foods
- Enjoy eating the feast you have prepared
- Take home some recipes and photos from your cooking workshop
- 3-hour hands-on food preparation workshop
- A large middle-eastern banquet (that you have prepared)
- Photographs taken at the time of the workshop (sent by email)
- Recipes for the dishes that you make
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The typical meeting point is in the car park at the central bus station in the city of Karmiel. The bus station is located 50 meters from the traffic lights at the main entrance to the city, at the first junction within the city. Turn right at the lights to enter the bus station area. There are many other possible meeting points if this isn’t convenient. Please provide information about your accommodation or other location when booking so the best meeting point can be determined.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tipping is optional, but not compulsory or expected.