Discover the natural landscapes and wildlife of Kangaroo Island on this small-group day trip. Travel to Flinders Chase National Park and explore Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Explore the iconic Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch in Flinders Chase National Park
- See koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas and birdlife in their natural habitat
- Taste a delicious gourmet picnic-style lunch with Kangaroo Island wines in a natural bushland setting
- Enjoy the flexibility as the itinerary can be personalized on the day of the tour
- Capture long-lasting memories of your time on beautiful Kangaroo Island
Get off the beaten track and discover the lesser-known highlights of Kangaroo Island on this small-group tour. Meet your guide in Kingscote or American River and travel to the western end of the island to discover the remarkable Flinders Chase National Park, one of the oldest and most important national parks in South Australia.
At Admirals Arch, see where the powerful forces of nature have cut through the headland to create a natural geological formation. Watch some of the 10,000 healthy long-nosed fur seals in their colony at Cape du Couedic and take a stroll around the historic Cape du Couedic Lighthouse and Weir’s Cove.
Next, discover the picturesque formations of Remarkable Rocks. These large granite boulders balance dramatically on the cliff edge, which plunges 75 meters into the Southern Ocean. Enjoy a delicious gourmet-style picnic lunch with Kangaroo Island wine in a secluded scenic location. Search for kangaroos, wallabies, and a variety of birdlife, and spot koalas in their treetop habitat.
In the afternoon, explore some of the most spectacular beaches on Kangaroo Island and marvel at the stunning coastlines the island has to offer. As the day draws to a close, see the kangaroos leave the safety of the bush to begin grazing on the open pastures as you return to Kingscote or American River.
- Pickup and drop-off from Kingscote or American River
- Local guide
- All entrance fees and permits
- Children under 8 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Personal medication
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- The tour is subject to cancelation or alteration in the event of poor weather conditions
- If minimum numbers are not met, an alternate date or full refund will be offered
- Car seats for children will incur a $50 per seat charge
- Dietary and allergy requests can be catered for
- Luggage limit is set to 15kgs per person