Get away from the city and into nature, spending your afternoon with gentle and intelligent elephants at a sanctuary in Kanchanaburi. Then head to the River Kwai for a sunset paddle board session.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from anywhere in Bangkok. Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru attire or holding a TripGuru sign.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point is at the National Stadium BTS Station, exit 2. Your tour guide will be waiting for you holding a TripGuru sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes