Embark on a full-day private trip and visit the highlights of Kanchanaburi. Admire the famous bridge over the River Kwai, visit the impressive war museum and war cemetery, and marvel at the amazing waterfalls at Erawan National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from centrally located hotels in Bangkok: Pratunam, Sukhumvit, Silom and Sathorn. Please inform the local partner of your accommodation name and address at the time of booking. The day of the activity, please meet your driver outside the hotel lobby.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- People with impaired mobility can still book this tour and enjoy Erawan National Park
- The climb to the top of Erawan National Park is a bit difficult, but you can stay at the base and enjoy the waterfalls from there
- Those who wish may take a swim at the waterfalls