Journey back in time with a private sightseeing day trip to Kamakura from Tokyo. Explore the breathtaking Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shinto shrine and the Great Buddha of Kamakura statue.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean
- Pickup included
- At your hotel or your home in Tokyo 23 wards.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- ・This is a private tour and you are able to customize the route; please contact the supplier if you have any preferences
- ・Our drivers can speak English but they are not trained to be a guide. In case there will be no English speaking driver available, the other option will be a Japanese speaking driver.
- ・Child car seats are available with no additional charge.
- ・Please note that the tour schedule may change due to traffic or weather conditions without prior notice.
- ・For inquiries/ bookings, we are open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (JST) on weekdays. Messages received out of the above hours will be dealt with on the next business day.