Don’t miss the opportunity to visit Meteora on a tour departing daily from Kalabaka’s train station. Explore centuries-old monasteries, enjoy panoramic views, and discover city secrets from a local.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your tour guide will be waiting for you at Kalabaka's Train Station holding a signboard with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Charged Smartphone
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- To join this tour you should take the morning train to Kalabaka from:
- - Athens (departure 07:57)
- - Thessaloniki (departure 08:56)
- - Volos (departure 09:23)
- - Neoi Poroi (departure 09:25)
- - Larissa (departure 10:17)