Enjoy a 3-3.5-hour kayaking tour in the beautiful coastal town of Kaikoura. During the experience, spot the curious fur seals swimming around your kayak, a diverse range of birds, and possibly some dolphins and blue penguins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for all levels of experience and the qualified guides will teach you everything you need to know on how to use your kayak.
- You will need a water bottle, thermal top/fleece/shorts or light pants.
- Please do not wear jeans.
- It is recommended to bring sunglasses, a cap or fleece hat, running shoes or sandals, a towel, and a camera.
- There is a chance you may get wet during this tour, necessary equipment is provided to minimise the chance of getting wet.
- All the wildlife are living in their natural habitat, therefore, it cannot be guaranteed that you will see all animals that are listed above.
- For families travelling with children please include the age, height & weight of the child (necessary to provide lifejackets).