Enjoy a 30-minute plane flight to view the mighty Sperm Whales and of Kaikoura. See the whale in it's entirety from tip to tail, all with the amazing backdrop of beautiful coastal shores and the epic Kaikoura Seaward Mountain Ranges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Log-cabin terminal at Kaikoura Airport. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Flights are subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers.
- All flights leave from the Kaikoura Airport, an 8 kilometer drive south of the Kaikoura Township. There is a large and spacious car park at the airport suitable for cars and camper vans.