This activity, attraction, or activity provider has been certified eco-friendly by a third-party agency. GetYourGuide works with organizations from all over the world to bring you tours and activities that support sustainable practices.
Enjoy the ultimate bird watching and wildlife cruise just 15 minutes off the coast of Kaikoura. Take the opportunity to get up close and personal with a huge variety of seabirds including the majestic Albatross, in an intimate group of up to 13 people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please come to the Encounter Kaikoura office to check in, 96 Esplanade, Kaikoura 7300, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tour operation is subject to the weather, sea conditions, and wildlife behaviour
- All tours are subject to having a minimum number of participants to go ahead; when any of these factors mean a tour cannot proceed a full refund will apply
- Weather in New Zealand can be unpredictable. Make sure you come prepared with appropriate clothing for the weather including rain and wind jacket
- There is the possibility of getting seasick during this cruise. If you are prone to seasickness ensure you take appropriate medication before departure; ‘Sea Legs’ and ginger tablets are available for purchase at the counter when you check in
- Please arrive to check in at least 20 minutes before your scheduled departure