Discover Maui’s natural beauty on a guided hiking trip to some of the island's most impressive waterfalls. Enjoy a picnic lunch by the waterfalls and optional hotel transfers at your disposal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• The Park & Ride outside of Kahului • The meeting point is located at the intersection of highways 311 and 380 • Meet in front of the large concrete wall with space for a single row of parking • Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled activity start time for check-inOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- Running shoes or sports sandals, such as Tevas, Chacos or Keens are recommended
- Please bring your own swimsuit and towels.
- Staff members are trained to provide you with a safe and enjoyable day, and they are equipped to handle any situation that may arise. Guide certifications include advanced CPR and First Aid Training, including Wilderness, maritime security cards, permit for hiking in the National Park
- Tours run in most weather conditions but the local partner reserves the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- Please note that the pickup time for your hike can be between 20 and 90 minutes prior to your tour start time
- Tips are not included. Tips will be collected before the trip for larger parties