Enjoy a full-day tour to Humahuaca. Visit the Quebrada de Humahuaca, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and marvel at a vivid, multicolored display created by mother nature. See Pucara de Tilcara, a 12th-century fortification, and the famous Seven Colors Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the YPF gas station located at Vilcapugio 1986, Y4607EKF San Salvador de Jujuy. Go to the coffee shop to await the arrival of the bus and meet your group. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please provide a contact email and/or phone number for the local partner to be able to reach you when you book your tour
- Please be ready for pickup at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Please bring your passport or ID card