Hike through one of the most iconic canyons in the Canadian Rockies and enjoy the great mountain scenery, waterfalls in the spring, summer and fall, or icefalls in winter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please come prepared for mountain weather, it can rain or snow any day of the year in the mountains
- Should you be joining the tour between the months of October and April, please forward the supplier the shoe size of the people in your party as they will need to fit ice grippers to your shoes
- Gratuities are optional and not included