Explore Johannesburg at your own pace with a 1 or 2-day ticket to the tourist bus. Then, take an eco tour to Soweto to discover the township from a new perspective. Visit Nelson Mandela’s former home, follow in the footsteps of Gandhi, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The 2-hour Soweto tour starts and ends at bus stop 13, Gold Reef Casino Hotel, at 10:39 AM, 12:39 PM, and 2:39 PM. Each tour connects with a hop-on hop-off bus returning to Rosebank
- Free hotel shuttle bus collection times in Sandton include the Holiday Inn at 8:45 AM, the Maslow at 8:53 AM, Sandton Hilton at 8:57 AM, the Radisson Blu Gautrain at 9:04 AM, and the Da Vinci Hotel at 9:10 AM. The shuttle bus return time from Stop 1 to Sandton is at 5:35 PM