Explore the heart of bustling Johannesburg, the third largest city in Africa. Visit various Soweto areas where the history of Apartheid began in 1948. Learn about and understand the country's difficult past with a local, knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick–up from your Johannesburg or surrounding area hotel. Please note that the pick-up might take up to one hour. Based on the hotel location, you will be picked up between 8am-9am.
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Dress code is casual and comfortable, walking shoes are recommended