Head out on a full-day tour of Jerusalem and see the main sights. Drive to the Mount of Olives, see the Old City and New City, walk through the Christian and Jewish quarters, and visit the Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and Yad Vashem.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
- Look out over Jerusalem from the Mount Olives
- Explore the vibrant quarters of Jerusalem's Old City
- Go to the New City and visit Yad Vashem; the Jewish memorial to the Holocaust
- Head to Mount Zion to see King David's tomb and the Room of the Last Supper
- Visit the Western Wall and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Pick-up from hotel
- Guiding and entrance fees
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- On April 9, 15, 20, 29; May 29; September 19, 20, 27, 2020 the visit to Yad Vashem will be replaced by a visit to Ein Karem
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts ) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
- Children under 10 years old are not permitted into Yad Vashem.
- Hotel pickup is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.