See Jerusalem and Bethlehem on a day tour of two of history's most important cities. See the Mount of Olives, tour the Old City's ethnic quarters and Church of the Holy Sepulchre, then see the Church of the Nativity, the Shepherds' Field, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
- Visit the Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of your surroundings
- Explore the Jewish, Christian, and Armenian quarters of Jerusalem
- See Via Dolorosa and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Visit the Church of Nativity and Manger's Square, along with Shepherds' Field
- Go to Mount Zion to see King David's Tomb and the Room of the Last Supper
- Pick-up from hotel
- Government-licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees to sites
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy places.
- Passports are required.
- Changes in the program are possible due to holidays, force majeure, or circumstances beyond control.
- Jerusalem and Bethlehem full-day tours are all conducted by government-licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
- Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.