Discover Petra, one of the New7Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a full-day trip from Jerusalem. Learn about the history and culture of this magical place with your professional guide, and enjoy included entrance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 21 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Pickup time: 03:00 AM. Meet at the David Citadel Hotel, King David St. 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel. Please arrive at the pickup location 15-minutes before the pickup time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Modest clothing is recommended: no short skirts, low-cut shirts, or garments revealing the midriff
- Headscarves are not required
- The suggested tip for group tours to Jordan is $5 per person per day for the driver and guide
- Things to bring: passports, sunscreen, sunglasses and hat, scarf, ATM card or cash, US Dollars or Jordanian Dinar for tips, and shoes suitable for walking
- Please provide the following passport details when you make your booking: passport number, issue date, expiry date, country of issue, and date of birth
- The activity provider is able to arrange visas for most nationalities (including the USA, Canada, all European countries, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil, Singapore, Japan, China, and India). Certain nationalities are required to arrange a visa in advance
- Please contact the activity provider in case of questions