Visit the Holy Land sites of Nazareth, Tagbha, Capernaum, the Sea of Galilee, and more on a comprehensive full-day tour from Jerusalem.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Spanish, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available only from the hotels listed in Jerusalem (no Airbnbs and private addresses). If you booked less than 24 hours prior to the tour, please contact the local partner to confirm the pickup location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Modest dress is required for holy sites
- At 5:50 AM, transfer from Jerusalem to join the tour in Tel Aviv
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- The drive from Jerusalem will be with an English-speaking driver/guide only; there are occasions when the tour does not go directly northbound from Jerusalem, but will include a transfer to Tel Aviv to meet your tour guide
- Baptism with a priest in the Jordan River (Yardenit) - Our company does not participate in organizing a baptism with a priest. A traveler who wants to be baptized by a priest, will contact the Yardenit site and coordinate it with them in advance. The estimated visit time in Yardenit is 15:30-16:15