Drive through the Judean desert, and stop for a break at the Good Samaritan Inn. Then continue to Jericho – the oldest city in the world. See Zacheus's Sycamore and see the Mountain of Temptation, before traveling on to the most ancient part of Jericho.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- From Netanya, Herzliya, and Tel Aviv. Pickup is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Departure: Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Minimum 2 participants
- Changes in the program are possible due to Holidays or Force Majeure.
- Tours are not operated during the Jewish Holidays Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
- Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.