Drive through the Judean desert, and stop for a break at the Good Samaritan Inn. Then continue to Jericho – the oldest city in the world. See Zacheus's Sycamore and see the Mountain of Temptation, before traveling on to the most ancient part of Jericho.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- From Netanya, Herzliya, and Tel Aviv. Pickup is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
- View the Good Samaritan Inn, based on the story of Biblical kindness
- See one of the oldest still-inhabited cities in the world at Jericho
- Hotel pick up and drop off from centrally located hotels
- Entrance fees to sites
- Meals and tips
- Cable car
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Departure: Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Minimum 2 participants
- Changes in the program are possible due to Holidays or Force Majeure.
- Tours are not operated during the Jewish Holidays Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
- Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.