Get close to the charming city of Jerez de la Frontera, where churches, palaces, and unique buildings are discovered among orange trees and fountains along plazas, streets, and corners.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Plaza del Mamelon, in front of the sculpture "Gran Break a la calesera".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tours are private, so if you would like a more personalized visit or an alternative schedule, please contact the tour supplier for additional options according to your interests.