Enjoy a self-guided kayak tour ideal for beginners. The lagoon area offers beautiful views of the Nature Reserve and if luck is on your side you may get to see some of the local wildlife and flamingos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Waterproof bag
Know before you go
- Please note this activity is weather dependent, the supplier does not operate in windy conditions for safety reasons
- Bookings min 2 persons only
- Bring dry clothes as you will get wet, sunscreen and hat, and a waterproof dry bag for belongings
- Kayaking trips start at 10 AM, 12 PM and 2 PM