Get back to nature on this morning or evening wildlife watching tour of Jasper National Park. Travel from Jasper aboard an airconditioned coach to look for elk, bear, moose, sheep, and deer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Free pickup possible from most hotels and guesthouses in Jasper. Pickup times vary and will be confirmed upon booking. Those staying outside of the pickup area should meet at Two Brothers Totem Pole, across from Parks Canada Information Center on Connaught Drive, please arrive 15 minutes before your trip departure time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply and there is the possibility of cancellation if the minimum number of participants is not met
- An overwhelming 95% of tours are successful at spotting wildlife. However, while encounters are frequent, everyday is unique. The park is a natural environment and sightings cannot be guaranteed
- Pickups outside of Jasper Area are not included