Soar above rocky peaks, waterfalls, and alpine lakes on a private helicopter flight. Land atop a mountain and set off on a hike, all the while enjoying incredible views and fresh alpine air.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Upon arrival at the Jasper-Hinton Airport, turn left and go through the gates. Look for the big gray Jasper Hinton Air hangarOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- There is a combined weight limit of 11100lb for all passengers and gear. If the weight limit is exceeded the flight may be canceled or require two flights in which case the price will be double. Please pack light
- Poor weather may impact the mountain top landing and mean that the helicopter has to land at a lower altitude