No experience is necessary to enjoy this 5-hour white water rafting tour in Jasper National Park. Tackle Class 3 rapids as you raft along Fraser River, admire the breathtaking scenery of the Canadian Rockies, and spot spawning salmon and other wildlife.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Our meeting location is in the public parking lot directly opposite the Shell Gas Station on Connaught Drive in Downtown Jasper. Look for the white, 15-passenger van marked with Maligne Rafting, located in the back right hand corner of the parking lot (behind the big Washroom building). Please check-in 15 minutes before your trip departure time. On arrival you will be required to sign a liability waiver and health and safety declaration. Paid all day public parking is available in this same parking lot including limited RV parking. ALL DEPARTURE TIMES ARE IN ALBERTA MOUNTAIN TIME. Those arriving from British Columbia should ensure to adjust their watch accordingly.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Photos of the trip are available for purchase after the rafting experience from the local partner's website