Enjoy grade 2 whitewater on the Athabasca River, a Canadian Heritage river. View spectacular 360-degree mountain views and discover the history from your licensed park river guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from the RV Parking Lot in Jasper, AB, located next to the Jasper Home Building Centre (706 Sleepy Hollow Road). Please arrive 15 minutes early and look for blue or yellow school buses with yellow rafts on the trailer.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for persons 5 years and up
- Photographs of your rafting experience will be available for purchase at the end of the tour
- Tips are not included
- There are no Covid 19 restrictions at this time, however, please do not join the activity if you are testing positive or experiencing Covid-19 symptoms
- Masks are recommended while traveling in vehicles but are not required
- These requirements may change based on provincial health recommendations