Book your sightseeing tickets in advance and enjoy a hassle-free holiday to Jaipur. Visit 8 of the city’s most popular attractions including Amber Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, Albert Hall, Isarlat, and Sisodia Rani Garden.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Start at whichever of the 8 monuments you prefer. You will be required to show your passport and confirmed e-ticket at the monument entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tickets are applicable for foreign nationals and Indian nationals (depending on option chosen)
- Jaipur tickets are valid for specific attractions, with validity for 2 consecutive days
- Opening times for all monuments are 10am to 5pm. Guests are requested to check before travel the opening hours on weekends and holidays
- Children below 5 years of age can enter for free, those aged 5 and older must pay adult prices
- Visitors are not allowed to re-enter premises on the same ticket
- Tickets include skip-the-line entry, but visitors must still line up for security checks
- Your tickets will be emailed to you at least 24 hours before your tour date