Visit the village of Abhaneri, believed to have been established by the King Raja Chand. See the ancient step wells, the Chand Baori, and the famous Monkey Temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Jaipur International & Domestic Airport - Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan Jaipur Junction - Railway Station Rd,Jaipur, Rajasthan Sindhi Camp Bus Station -Kanti Nagar, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur, Rajasthan Hotel in Jaipur - Janu Private Tours P. No. 33-A, P.N.T. Colony, Shanti Nagar, Hatwara Road, Jaipur, RajasthanOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Dress code is smart casual; lease be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions