Spend a day exploring Yellowstone's Lower Loop, departing and returning from Jackson. Visit the Old Faithful Area, Midway Geyser Basin, Fountain Paint Pots, the Canyon Area, Hayden Valley, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up at your accommodation within Jackson or Teton Village, Wyoming. Please wait in the lobby at the specified pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please bring a warm layer of clothing and a light jacket, as the weather can be unpredictable in Yellowstone. A sturdy pair of shoes is also advised as you will have the opportunity for some short hikes throughout the day
- You can choose between a shared or private tour
- Breakfast, entrance ticket to the park and tips are not included in the price