Discover the Wyoming wilderness on horseback with a guide. Take in sweeping views of the Grand Teton mountain range and ride through secluded nature trails in the Bridger-Teton National Forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Heart Six Ranch. Your meeting point is in Moran, Wyoming, which is about 40 minutes from Jackson, Wyoming.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Hunting season starts September 20th and horseback rides will be exclusively held on the ranch and public roads. Forest entry is not permitted during this time
- During hunting season rides might be a bit less than 2 hours and you must wear the orange vests supplied to you
- Children must be accompanied by an adult