Taking smaller boats on the Snake River is a wild ride with bigger whitewater action. With eight passengers per boat, this raft trip is unforgettable. Grab a paddle and get ready for a whitewater adventure on the Snake River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Mad River Boat Trips boathouse - 1255 S HWY 89, Jackson, WY 83001Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, the small raft has 8 spots: 6 paddling and 2 non-paddling positions
- All participants should be able to paddle on this trip. Your guide will rely on the passengers to power the raft so everyone should be physically fit
- On a small whitewater rafting boat, you can expect to get wet