Embark on a guided winter adventure into Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. Spot winter wildlife from a heated vehicle, take a horse-drawn Elk-Refuge sleigh, and a snowcoach tour in Yellowstone to witness Old Faithful geyser explode.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in Jackson, Wyoming. The exact meeting point location will be confirmed after your reservation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please plan to have a hotel booked in Jackson one night prior to the tour, as well as in the Jackson Hole area for the night after the tour.
- Winter boots with good tread are a must for this tour. You will receive a suggested packing list once you are booked.
- Accommodations provided on this tour are 3 star and over.