You will explore the ruins of ancient city of Ephesus and visit the the lovely little Turkish-Orthodox village of Sirince.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, Dutch, French, Russian, Greek, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available at the port, airport, or your hotel. Please indicate your preference when booking.
- Private group
- Visit the ruins of Ephesus and Sirince Village
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins.
- See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre.
- Enjoy a short stop to taste some of the local wine at Sirince.
- Licensed professional guide in English or another preferred language for all sightseeing
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Take a camera and a sunhat
- Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended