Admire Istanbul's main attractions on this full-day guided tour. You’ll visit the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, and the Grand Bazaar. From history to shopping, this sightseeing tour offers an authentic Istanbul experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the Blue Mosque, a stunning example of Ottoman architecture
- Feast your eyes on the Hagia Sophia, one of Turkey’s most important museums
- Marvel at the grandeur of Topkapi Palace
- Shop at the massive Grand Bazaar
- Discover the amazing underground Basilica Cistern
- Air-conditioned minivan transport throughout
- Entrance fees
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
For pick-ups from the cruise port, please be advised that the guide will be holding a “Neon Tours” sign by the customs area at the port. Pickup time will be at 9:00 AM from the port. Please contact the local partner by phone 24 hours prior to the tour to confirm.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The local tour provider reserves the right to change the tour itinerary due to unexpected circumstances such as museum closures, holidays, strikes, weather conditions, and other events.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays. Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays. The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays. Additional time will be spent at the other locations on these days.
- The Blue Mosque is being renovated until end of 2020 so some parts of the ceiling might be temporarily covered.