Explore Istanbul on a half-day guided excursion and see some of its most important historical sites. Learn about the history and culture of this ancient city as you visit the Blue Mosque, the Hippodrome, and Hagia Sophia, which dates from the 6th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Russian
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation, the airport, or the port.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Remember to bring a camera and a sunhat. Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.