See the sights of Istanbul on an 8-hour tour with inclusive lunch. Admire the former church and mosque of the Hagia Sophia, see the site of Bzyantine sports at the Roman Hippodrome, explore the alleys of the Grand Bazzar, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available from city center hotels on the European side of the city. Please check your e-mail after completing your reservation for the confirmation of your pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays and will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern
- Please note that the Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced with the 2 Continents Tour
- Please note that the Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays
- Please note that the Treasury and Harem at Topkapi Palace are not included in the program due to extra entrance fees
- The Blue Mosque is being renovated until end of 2020 so some parts of the ceiling might be temporarily covered