Discover the highlights of Istanbul with a coach tour of the Old City, a Bosporus cruise, and a cable car ride down Pierre Loti Hill. Visit the Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, and the Grand Bazar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is from centrally-located Istanbul hotels ( in Sisli, Osmanbey, Harbiye, Taksim, Findikli, Karakoy, Tepebasi, Sirkeci, Sultanahmet, Kadirga, Beyazit, Laleli, Aksaray, Yenikapi, Findikzade, Topkapi). For each hotel there is a fixed departure time. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Buhara 93 Restaurant at Sultanahmet Square. They will be holding an Aljazeera Tour logo flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The Grand Bazaar is closed on religious holidays and Sundays.
- The security line, in the Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque takes approximately 30 minutes in off and mid seasons and in high season it takes around 90 minutes.