Explore the depths of Islam by visiting lesser-known mosques on an exclusive 3-hour tour of Istanbul, led by an expert guide. Visit beautiful mosques and talk about Islam, its orders, and spirituality in the historical and contemporary context.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Karakoy ferry dock. Your guide will wait by the exit. Facing the sea, Galata Bridge will be on your right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All women must wear a scarf and follow a dress code inside the mosques. Shoulders and knees must be covered.
- Tours are scheduled to take place outside of prayer hours.
- All participants must take off their shoes and carry them in a plastic bag as carpets cover the floor inside the mosques.
- Photography inside mosques is limited.